Re: Best way to install tuxracer on testing

The best way to do it is to either add unstable to your sources do a apt-get update and then an apt-get install tuxracer and then change your sources back and do an apt-get update again. You could also just go to www.debian.org and do a search on the packages download the right debs and install them with dpkg -i I have installed packages from unstable on my testing box using both these methods and have yet to have a problem. Just don't forget to change the sources back. :)

--
BOFH excuse #23:

improperly oriented keyboard