Re: the new pppconfig and some errors

May 11, 2001 at 09:32, ragOO :

> Where am I going wrong ? Am I missing something ?

Answering my own post... John Hasler, the maintainer of
pppconfig helped me off-list in getting this fixed.
Since this post, he has released two successive versions
which has addressed this problem.

The problem was a minor perl parse error and a major
slang breakage.  slang is still broken and John has fixed
this by a work-around.

Tnx John for your help.

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the  Air-Waves FREE...........Amateur Radio