{latex,sgml,xml} packages for creating resume?

I know that this isn't neccesarily debian specific, but I was looking for a
dtd or latex package that I could use to create a resume. I know that it is
probably true that everybody uses word proccessors for this type of task,
but I have been writing papers with latex for the past year and it just
looks better to me (without having to think about format either). I have
apt-cache search resume and searched for things related to tex and latex
and didn't find anything. I was wondering if there was something that I
have missed?
Thank you in advance,
David Monarres <ayeq@yahoo.com>