Dependency Problems with Ximiam-GNOME Install

Hi Everyone-

I'm trying to install Ximian GNOME with apt, but I am having some
problems. I've added the following line to my sources.list file:

    deb http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian stable main

and then updated the package lists. I follow that up with:

    apt-get install task-ximian-gnome

but it reports the following:

      task-ximian-gnome: Depends: codecommander but it is not installable
                         Depends: gnome-games but it is not going to be installed
                         Depends: gnome-iconedit but it is not installable

I guess I'm missing something here, but can't figure out what. I can't
find a codecommander package in stable so I figure it's something that
needs to come from Ximian. Issuing an apt-get install with all the
above packages still complains about codecommander.

Should I be getting my GNOME from somewhere else?

Thanks!
 ) Mark Wagnon      ) markwagnon@yahoo.com   )
(  Chula Vista, CA (                        (