Sound and devfs

Hello,

I decided to play with devfs on testing distribution.
Installed devfsd, recompiled 2.4.4 kernel, rebooted. Everything
works, but there is a problem with sound - on boot aumix tries
to restore mixer settings and fails - modprobe cannot find
/dev/sound/mixer device. If I do `modprobe sound' by hand, it
does nothing neither. However, if I do `modprobe opl3sa2' (my card),
everything starts working. How should I setup aliases or something
to get it by default?

TIA,
Laurynas