Re: [users] Re: vim tip-o-rama

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 11:30:28PM +0200, Casper Gielen wrote:
> On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 02:57:29PM -0400, MaD dUCK wrote:
> >
> > well then... let me through this last one out:
> >
> > (E)ight (M)egabytes (A)nd (C)onstantly (S)wapping
> Sorry, can't resist: Escape Meta Alt Control Shift

Well, damn, let's just throw them all out there:

Eight Megabytes And Constantly Swapping
Even a Master of Arts Comes Simpler
Emacs Manuals Are Cryptic and Surreal
Eventually Munches All Computer Storage
Even My Aunt Crashes the System
Esoteric Malleability Always Considered Silly
Generally Not Used Except by Middle Aged Computer Scientists
Extended Macros Are Considered Superfluous
Embarrassed Manual-Writer Accused of Communist Subversion
Elsewhere Maybe All Commands are Simple
Epileptic MLisp Aggravates Compiler Seizures
Easily Mangles, Aborts, Crashes, and Segfaults
Emacs Makers Are Crazy Sickos

Did I miss any?

Taken from:

Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com>