Re: [users] Re: vim tip-o-rama

also sprach will trillich (on Mon, 07 May 2001 12:01:30PM -0500):
> hey, i just found out (foldoc/jargon dict) that emacs evolved
> from (removing hat from head) Teco, so we may be soon taking
> exceptions to emacs-dissing... :)

well then... let me through this last one out:

(E)ight (M)egabytes (A)nd (C)onstantly (S)wapping

hehe

micro$oft dns service terminates abnormally
when it receives a response
to a dns query that was never made.
fix information: run your dns service on a different platform.
                                                            -- bugtraq