Re: vim tip-o-rama

On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 12:32:04PM -0500, will trillich wrote:
> how about that? hmm?  okay, i'm sure there's something... wait, then there's
>
> 	gqip

Man that is cool.

Can you explain further how that works to someone who barely know that i puts
vim in insert mode and esc takes it out?  I had a look at the manpage and
vimtutor and I can't see how gqip works - but it did work and it is cool!

Also can you give me a tip on how to make mutt with vim wrap the lines at 72 chars or does everyone just press enter when the text is near the side of the page?  Because I didn't on these last 3 lines to see how it would look when I posted it.  Sorry if that upsets people.  I normally use netscape mail but am beginning to use mutt (with vim).

Thanks.

Mark.