Re: Getting StarOffice to print

Nuhn Yobiznez wrote:

> --- Mark <mdevin@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> > I have gs, lprng, apsfilter etc on my potato system
> > and it works.  I can
> > print from Abiword, Netscape and the command line.
> >
> > However, nothing happens when I try to print from
> > StarOffice.  Also, if
> > I ask StarOffice to print to a file and then view
> > that with gs with this
> > command:
> > gs -sDEVICE=x11 -sPAPERSIZE=a4 testfile.print
> > then it looks as thought the fonts are really huge.
> >
> > How do you get StarOffice to print?

> You have tried configuring you postscript printer w/
>    Sat Office's printer configuration tool? It is a post
>    scipt printer, right? If not you're out of luck AFAIK.

What?  Do you mean to say that you can't print from Star Office unless
you have a postscript printer?  I have a Canon BJC4200, it is not
postscript but works fine otherwise as stated above.  Just can't print
from Star Office.

Are you sure I don't just need to get some particular font package to
make this talk to ghostscript properly?

Mark.