Re: Getting StarOffice to print

You have tried configuring you postscript printer w/
Sat Office's printer configuration tool? It is a post
scipt printer, right? If not you're out of luck AFAIK.

--- Mark <mdevin@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> I have gs, lprng, apsfilter etc on my potato system
> and it works.  I can
> print from Abiword, Netscape and the command line.
>
> However, nothing happens when I try to print from
> StarOffice.  Also, if
> I ask StarOffice to print to a file and then view
> that with gs with this
> command:
> gs -sDEVICE=x11 -sPAPERSIZE=a4 testfile.print
> then it looks as thought the fonts are really huge.
>
> How do you get StarOffice to print?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mark.
>

> --

=====
Regards-   Tim Stetson  Whiskey Sour     Nuhn O. Yobiznez

		Licq # 14373626

   Why?.........Why not?..............Why not try?

          The rule of an inquisitive mind.