RE: debian install

On 25 Apr 2001, at 23:59, Artem Litvinovich wrote:

> The mount error message on the console says something about "invalid
> arguement" when trying to mount /dev/cdrom /instmnt -o ro.
>
> I assume the CD is good if it boots and lets me create/initialize partitians
> and the mount the root. Am I wrong?
>
> //Artem

 When I recently reinstalled (I used hard drive) I could not get
automount to see the partition where my files where located.
I shut down and went right into the install again and automount
suddenly could not only see the partition, but went right to the
files I had been trying to get it to use. Go figure.  HTH   Dean