Re: gcc 3.0, namespace, and such

I'm far from being an expert, but :
1- yes you can safely install gcc v3 (and g++ v3 and so on) alongside the 2.9X
you call it only by appending -3.0 to its name.
2- I have some syntactic problems with g++ v3 as far as dereferencing functionsis concerned. Hell, i'm really not an expert, but something like &(SomeClass::function) that used to work for me in 2.9X must be replaced by &SomeClass::function in the new version.

--
I'm an occurence of the I love GNU virus.
Please help me spread.