Re: debian 2.2r3 ?

Ethan Benson wrote:

> install the 2.2.19 version of pcmcia modules.  i don't know the exact
> package name, i have no hardware with pcmcia.

The only version in stable is pcmcia-modules-2.2.19pre17 and so I get
the following

  pcmcia-modules-2.2.19pre17: Depends: kernel-image-2.2.19pre17 (=
2.2.19pre17-1) but it is not installable

Maybe the pcmcia-modules-2.2.19 will be out in a few days - seems it
should have been released with the new kernel since I got the rest of
the modules and the new USB stuff - yeah!

Do I need to file a report or make a new thread for this issue?

Eric