Re: NB : unsubscribing

Hi,
I am in the same situation actually - unable to successfully
unsubscribe.  The listserv software seems to be confused as to
whether I am
  au516@ncf.ca
    or
  au516@freenet.carleton.ca
In fact I am both (both addresses are functionally equivalent).

I have written to the 'listmaster' twice now:  I have received no reply
and I am still 'trapped' on this list (actually I find the list quite
informative, but the sheer volume of email is just too much of a load
for me to handle right now).  Does anyone on this list know the
listmaster?  If yes, could someone give him a nudge?

I would appreciate any assistance rendered.

Thanks in advance,
R.