Re: sigh...big problems if anyone has time to help me out...

hi ya GP...

what kind of problems did you encounter ???

- use the debian boot floppy to boot debian..
  ( trick is to get it online ... get a (default) supported ethernet card...
	- than get it online and apt-get update, upgrade...

- ebay bids of $80 - $90 for cdroms is ridiculous...
	- brand new name-brand cdrom drives go for $50-$55 range.....
	( asus 52x, toshiba 50x, sony 52x ...

c ya
alvin