Re: sigh...big problems if anyone has time to help me out...

hi again...

oopps.... re-reading...

if you wanna burn cdroms... yeah...prices of them is slightly higher...(
$60-$75 range for silly ide stuff )...

but if you need debian cdroms, why not get um $3.oo range from places
like cheapbytes.com or other places that sell linux iso images

c ya
alvin