Re: offtopic (completely): linux games

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> sorry, but people like me who refuse to run a dual-boot computer (refuse to
> fork over $$$ to the evil empire) rely on loki software for recreation.  :)

then you should pay full price and support loki. i bought quake 3 about a week
after it came out. i played the hell out of the demo, a few days after i
bought quake 3, i got the demo for unreal tournament, and never used quake
3 since. same goes for civ:ctp, bought it never played it, myth 2, played
the hell out of the demo, bought it, played it for 30minutes.. simcity
3000 i played for a few weeks, haven't touched it since about october though.
i gotta order that alpha centari thing. thanks for reminding me about
loki!! wonder if its shipping yet..

nate

--
:::