Re: Update on 'unstable' left Gnome unusable

Sorry.  I sounded a little too sure of myself in that last post.  I'm still
getting used to this whole list server thing.  What I probably should have
said was... that's what worked for me.  Judging on what you've said though,
Nate, it sounds like that might fix your problem too.  ;-)

-Chris