Re: Update on 'unstable' left Gnome unusable

For those of you who are still waiting for the ssh packages to be fixed, but
are having window manager trouble in the meantime, if you edit your
Xsession.options file and comment out the use-ssh-agent line you can get
around the problem.

Of course, don't forget to turn it back on when ssh gets fixed. =)

-Chris