Re: setting up VNC server on Linux

One option would be to run the Xvnc server, and then connect locally using
the SVGAlib client.  That would allow you to avoid running another X server
in addition to Xvnc.  I've never tried it myself, but it seems like it might
work, if you don't mind using SVGAlib.

-Chris

--
Entropy.  It's what's for dinner.