Re: Proposal: dpkg change: scripts in /var/lib/dpkg/tmp.ci

    While we're on the topic, I would love to see the -S option to dpkg take
symlinks and relative paths. Currently, when I do a dpkg -S /usr/bin/vi, it
doesn't track the symlink through /etc/alternatives to nvi. I think it should.
It's not that hard to do. I should report on the "real" path, and then find
the package this path is in.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a