From: Tasic Srdjan [mailto:tanevu@ptt.yu]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 April 2001 8:59
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Srdjan,Vranje-Yugoslavia

Help! I require drivers for the following aspects;
display, sound, PCMCIA adapter.

Notebook Texas Instruments (Acer Extensa 355,, Ext. No.:133X)

Thanks!

Srdjan tanevu@ptt.yu

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.