Re: [MAPS #33478] Re: Whats goin on?

> The problem you are having, Roberto, as nothing to do with DDT but with
> you being on a dynamic connection. The truth is a static connection is
> much better suited for servers, but it is possible to run a server on a
> dynamic connection (much more affordable). One downside is some people
> will reject your mail (which as nothing to do with DDT).

When do I have told that my problems had something to do with
DDT.. untill your message telling me to get a "real connection"
never ever!!

But now you say that DDT is only for pointing.. for that I could
use ICQ as well.... most people uses DDT for mail.. thats a fact.

DDT has been working great for me all the time... why does ddt let me
down? because Remi advise me to get a "real connection",..

I have the connection I can afford.. If I could afford FR I wont be using
a dial-up connection.

Be aware That all my complains was for MAPS DUL not for you.. I was
defending the right to use your linux box the way you like the right to be
inoccent if nobody is able to show you are guilty.. so maintaining black
list about ip's is a little bit hideous.. I think.

Of course this has nothing to do with you.. but affect the people who use
your software for mail.. now you say that we can not use it for mail? ok
tell this in your site..

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.dhis.org>