Re: he time is ...

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 02:16:27PM +0100, David Wright wrote:
> Quoting Johann Spies (jhspies@adept.co.za):
> > I had "saytime" working.
> >
> > On Saturday I installed a new motherboard and since then calling
> > "saytime" does not say the time anymore but starts and ends with "The
> > time is..."
> >
> > I have reinstalled saytime, but it did not solve the problem.  Does
> > anyone know wether it has something to do with some CMOS-setting?  Or
> > where else do I look for a solution?
>
> Just a possibility - it can solve truncation, but I didn't think
> it got that bad...
>
> Try putting into /etc/modutils/local

Thanks for your reply.

I did not have a file "local" in /etc/modutils, but created it.

> options sound dmabuf=1
>
> and running update-modules.

Unfortunately it did not make a difference.  I also tried putting the
line in the /etc/modutils/cs4232 but it did not help.

--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 082 782 0336.  Posbus 4668, Tygervallei 7536
     "No temptation has seized you except what is common to