Re: kernel-compiling, when should components be compiled as modules?

Hi Jimmy,
	Thanks for your email.  Therefore, is it generally safe to compile
everything as a module (given that the option exists)?

Thanks,
Bryan

--
Bryan K. Walton                        Network Operations Center Analyst
Berbee...putting the E in business	          http://www.berbee.com/