Re: cdrecord does not accept /dev output files?

Alson van der Meulen wrote:

> > I have a cdrw, I use cdrecord  dev=0,0,0  blank=all    some.iso
> > put in a cdrw disk may with some data in it
> > after it burn, I can not access it,
> > wrong fs type when I click desktop's cdrom icon
> try mount some.iso /mnt -o loop
> this should mount the iso using loop device

yes , this work when I tried raw instead iso, (is them the same thing?)

> if this works, mount /dev/scd0 /cdrom(/dev/scd0 is device of your

but this did not

> writer i guess) should work too, if not, cdrecord prolly does something wrong

its version 1.9 author is Jorg Schilling
so it seem is possible to upgrade or install sid on my running 2.2.18 without
buring a cd ,
but I still hope my cdrw fully function, so do you know what may go wrong?  I
will ask the auther too

sincere
eric