Re: cdrecord does not accept /dev output files?

> I have a cdrw, I use cdrecord  dev=0,0,0  blank=all    some.iso
> put in a cdrw disk may with some data in it
> after it burn, I can not access it,
> wrong fs type when I click desktop's cdrom icon
try mount some.iso /mnt -o loop
this should mount the iso using loop device
if this works, mount /dev/scd0 /cdrom(/dev/scd0 is device of your
writer i guess) should work too, if not, cdrecord prolly does something wrong

--
> Name:           Alson van der Meulen      <
> Personal:       alson@linuxfreak.nl       <
> School:       alson@gymnasiumleiden.nl    <
And what does it mean 'rm: .o: No such file or directory'?