Re: Upgrade advantage in Debian vrs. RedHat

	Darryl Rvthering writes:

DR> Can someone explain the advantage many see in Debian upgrades vrs. RedHat?
DR> To take a concrete example, lets say I planned to start upgrading my home
DR> throwaway box (where I put up slink a few years back).

FYI, Vine Linux that is Japanese RHL variant distro
have installed apt in current version 2.1.5.
http://www.vinelinux.org/index-en.html

Hmm, their English page have not been modified for long time.
Check the following FTP site, if you are interested in.
ftp://ftp.kddlabs.co.jp/Linux/packages/Vine
ftp://ftp.kddlabs.co.jp/Linux/packages/Vine/Vine-2.1.5/SRPMS/SRPMS/apt-0.3.19.cnc.27-6vl15.src.rpm

	Susumu Takuwa