Re: (OT) - Static electricity grounding device?

> I am living in a flat.. several years ago me and my neighbours noticed
> electric socks at bathroom.. a research shown it was due to a

A very kind british guy has pointed me out very well that I mean "electric
shocks" rather than "electric socks"..

Of course I've never have weared "electric socks" so chances to find that
in my bathroom are very few.. ;)

Yes shocks.. XD

Be patient with people whose native language is not english...

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.ddts.net>
http://vivaldi.ddts.net