Re: Printer reccommendation

> I've never had problems configuring an HP on Linux, and they're pretty reliable
> my Epson Stylus 740 prints like crap, and started doing so, right after the
> warranty ran out, so I'd recommend against Epson (but then that's only one
> printer, it could have been a fluke), and there's not a whole lot of support
> for their models.

I completely agree with you.. HP printers are great.. and epson are very
prone to failures...

I advise to purchase a laser printer for everybody who want a printer just
to print out documentation hp 1100 is a very nice choice for this and if
you buy recicled tonners then the ratio price per printer page is realy
good.

For those who want a color printer.. well I see no point in buy an
"unexpensive" color printer since their quality is realy bad not to
mention the ratio price per printer page which makes the investment really
bad in the middle term.

For printout photographs the best choice is an **expensive** color
printer..

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.ddts.net>