Re: (OT) - Static electricity grounding device?

> if you solder a wire to any peice of metal pipe which is part of the
> plumbing system in your home, that should be more than sufficient for most
> uses.

Never ever, ever connect your electric instalation cables to your plumbing

It could result in fatal electric socks at shower... no joke!!

Better ask your electric company to set up a real and safety ground cable.

I really doubt very much that to connect your electric installation to
your pipes installation is even legal.. ask an insurance company.

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.ddts.net>