Re: Printer reccommendation

I've never had problems configuring an HP on Linux, and they're pretty reliable
my Epson Stylus 740 prints like crap, and started doing so, right after the
warranty ran out, so I'd recommend against Epson (but then that's only one
printer, it could have been a fluke), and there's not a whole lot of support
for their models.

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 10:09:57AM +1000, Price, Tim scribbled...