Re: Star Office

> I cannot find it in the 2.2r2 distribution. Is it in there but I am too
> blind to see? If not is it available in deb format somewhere, and if so
> what would be the correct location to add to my "sources.list" to keep
> current?

I have a special Debian distribution that contains Staroffice 5.2.
http://www.linuxland.de/katalog/01_linuxdistri_bs/debian/liste

It's not in .deb format, it's a self-extracting package. Dunno if it's debianized in any way. It's probably the same you can download for free, so this doesnt help much.

Robert