Re: STILL Need Help getting rid of really anoying messages from Pam_unix(cron).

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 02:03:32PM -0600, John Foster wrote:
> I just installed the ones from the unstable site today. I have both
> klogd and syslogd-ng installed. The minute I purged the sysklogd from my
> server the messages stopped. I'm afraid I do not know what to tell

I meant dpkg -l for klogd, sysklogd, and syslog-ng. I doesn't matter, though:
I just purged syslog-ng, installed unstable sysklogd and then installed
syslog-ng. I still get the messages (from cron). Any other takers?

Dima
--
E-mail dmaziuk at bmrb dot wisc dot edu (@work) or at crosswinds dot net (@home)
http://www.bmrb.wisc.edu/descript/gpgkey.dmaziuk.ascii -- GnuPG 1.0.4 public key