Re: Need Help getting rid of really anoying messages from Pam_unix(cron).

Dimitri Maziuk wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 08:57:49AM -0600, John Foster wrote:

> Could you post the versions of sysklogd, klogd & syslog-ng you installed?
> I installed klogd form unstable but not sysklogd -- I've syslog-ng, and
> I'm still getting all those messages.
>
> Dima
> --
> Yes i am!
>
>         -- MegaHal
I just installed the ones from the unstable site today. I have both
klogd and syslogd-ng installed. The minute I purged the sysklogd from my
server the messages stopped. I'm afraid I do not know what to tell
--
We specialize in multi-processor computing systems!
John Foster