Re: Need Help getting rid of really anoying messages from Pam_unix(cron).

John Galt wrote:
> That would be klogd: syslogd won't easily install via apt over sysklogd.
Thanks guys. That was the problem. I had installed klogd and sysklogd. I
removed sysklogd and installed syslogd-ng and the problems went away.
Should this be turned in as a bug somewhere as they showed no conflicts
when I installed them... surely no one wants to have these messages
flashing on every consol.
We specialize in multi-processor computing systems!
John Foster
AdVance-Computing Systems