Envelope-To header in Exim

I'm thinking of turning on Exim's feature whereby it adds an
Envelope-To header to indicate the local address that caused
the delivery. I want to do this because I use several mail
addresses and when someone sends me something (e.g. spam)
using BCC, I want to know which address it was delivered to.

The Exim documentation hints at possible problems but
doesn't elaborate much. Is there anything to be worried
about?

Also, is it the case that Exim only adds this header when it
is delivering to a local mailbox?

Thanks,

Liam
--