Re: Printing with dvips (print too close to top of page)

* Keith Johnson <keith@mindportal.net>, 20010321 11:19 +0100:
> > > I am using debian potato and am trying to print a document generated
> > > by latex. Problem is, the print starts right at the top of the page
> > > (no margin) and leaves a two inch margin at the bottom of the page
> > > (should be one).

> In latex I use /documentclass[12pt, letterpaper]{whateverclass}

Hmm, never used anything else than A4 myself. Isn't letter LaTeX's
standard paper size? What happen if you just use

\documentclass[12pt]{article}

If this doesn't work, correct the offset in /etc/texmf/dvips/config.ps

Andre Berger                                [andre.berger@topmail.de]