Problems with DHCP.

Hi everybody,
I'm running woody on one box and sid on another. Both boxes experience
problems with pump after about 20 min. On the woody box pump just quits and on
the sid box pump hangs so I have to kill it and restart it. On the woody box I
just have to start it again. This is very irritating as I can't be connected
to the internet more than about 20 min at a time. I've also tried dhcp-client
but it experience the same symptoms as pump. On both machines I'm running
kernel 2.4.2 with all necessary updates.

I wonder if anybody else has these kind of problems.

/Johan

--
Johan Groth (xghjn)	    ! Tel. mobil: 0703 - 24 25 27
Cell Network 		    !   Kontoret:  054 - 14 25 27