Re: Installing Netscape 4 on 2.2r2

The apt-get install communicator is the right way, but you need
deb ftp://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main non-free
in your /etc/apt/sources.list.
Then to run it you have to run communicator (running netscape gets you mozilla).
And if you run communicator while mozilla is running, you get a new mozilla
window instead (it uses /etc/alternatives/communicator instead of running it
directly).

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 09:58:37PM +0000, Chris Howells scribbled...