Installing Netscape 4 on 2.2r2

I am attempting to install Netscape 4 on 2.2r2, but am having
difficulty.

When I do 'apt-get install netscape4', a package is installed, as
expected. However there does not seem to be an executable instsalled,
and in fact the DEB package is only a few hundered K in size --
certainly not the whole of Netscape. A file called 'netscape-remote'
does exist however, and running this generates an error message ("Cannot
connect to display", I think).

'apt-get install communicator' leads to an error message suggest that
apt knows about the communicator package, although can't find it, for
some reason (and in fact, I can't see it on my three CD set, either).

What am I actually meant to do to run/install Netscape?

Cheers,
--
Chris Howells
E-Mail: chris.h@gmx.co.uk