Re: Broken Debconf::Question on woody after -u upgrade

On 20 Mar 2001, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 11:59:58AM -0800, Corwin Grey wrote:
> RTF list. There has been at least two messages in the last couple of days
> telling people to install debconf from unstable (while you're at it, grab
> libterm-slang-perl and libterm-stool-perl and enjoy shining new slang-based
> interface).

Where can you find debconf in unstable? It's in admin in stable, but I
can't see it there in unstable.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Gnu/Debian Linux (Windows-free zone)
For electronic books, skeptical essays, and over 120 book reviews, go to:

When I use a word ... it means just what I choose it to mean - neither
more nor less.                                       [Lewis Carroll]