FW: FW: D-Link DFE-530TX+ via-rhine.o module

I have some more information but I'm still stumped.

I found /proc/pci... I don't know why I couldn't find it before. Probably
sleep deprivation. My card is listed. Here is the info:

Bus 0, defice 11, function 0;
	Ethernet controller: Unknown vendor Unknown device (rev 16)
	Vendor id=1186. Device id=1300.
	Medium devsel. Fast back-to-back capable. IRQ 10. Master Capable.
Latency=32. Min Gnt=32. Max Lat=64
	I/O at 0xb000 [0xb001].
	Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xde800000 [0xde00000].

The card doesn't seem to be stomping on any other devices -- It has it's own
IRQ and memory... I turned PnP off in the bios. I tried a few things like
moving the card to several other PCI slots. I even explicitly set the pci
slot it is in to IRQ 10, but to no avail.

I have been looking through the archive for references to the card and
driver but all I come up with are posts about how easy it is to get this
card running. People actually suggest this card to newbies because it is so
easy to install. This makes me think there is something major that I am
missing. Here is the error message again:

"Device or resource busy. Hint: this error can be caused by incorrect module
parameters, including invalid IO or irq parameters."

I appreciate any help!