Re: audio cd's

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 01:15:46PM +1100, John Griffiths wrote:
> >Just a wild guess: are you using rewritables?
> >Rewritables are very picky.
>
> first time i used plain CD-R, second CD-RW.. anything i can do to make them happy?

Only newer audio-cd-players can read rewritables, and even then with many
errors.  Most older players can't read them at all, hence the "No Disk".
Recordables on the other hand should work fine.
Though I've heard of incompatibilities having to do with the combination
of cd-player, cd-recorder and cd-recordable brand, so YMMV.

Could you try it on someone's else's stereo?

--
groetjes, carel