audio cd's

Hi guys, apologies to those who;ve heard it all before...

I used cd paranoia to extract a bunch of wav's from an audio cd...

i now want to put them back onto another cd so i can play it on a stereo

i used

#cdrecord dev=0,0,0 speed=4 -v -dao -eject defpregap=1 -audio *.wav

which looked fine, and plays on my computer, only not on my stereo (which says "No Disc").. i HAVE read the manual but would appreciate any pointers you guys might have.

Regards

John