Re: audio cd's

>> #cdrecord dev=0,0,0 speed=4 -v -dao -eject defpregap=1 -audio *.wav
>never used defpregap myself, yet.  IIRQ some cdplayers could have
>problems with non standard gaps.  Have you tried without dao and

ok i'll try... i thought DAO was needed for audio but i guess thats what -audio is for...

>> which looked fine, and plays on my computer, only not on my stereo (which says "No Disc").. i HAVE read the manual but would appreciate any pointers you guys might have.
>Just a wild guess: are you using rewritables?
>Rewritables are very picky.

first time i used plain CD-R, second CD-RW.. anything i can do to make them happy?

This email is confidential and may contain copyright material.
If you are not the intended recipient of Capital Monitor's original e-mail,
please notify me by return e-mail, delete your copy of the message, and
accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Republication or re-dissemination, including posting to news groups or web
pages, is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Capital
Monitor Pty Ltd.

John Griffiths			Tel 02 6273 4899
Capital Monitor Pty Ltd		Fax 02 6273 4905
Press Gallery 			Mobile: 0412 690 643
Parliament House		e-mail: john@capmon.com
Canberra   ACT   2600		http://www.capmon.com
Australia			ICQ No: 7933859