Re: lm-sensors and 2.4 kernels

Hello Jens,

Thanks for the reply.  I haven't been able to try anything yet, but
there was certainly one thing in your post that I'd failed to do: enable
development in .config

However, the error I was getting was when I tried to create a patch for
the kernel - the patch generating script was failing.  Anyway, when I
get a little more time, I'll have another go (and enable development too
- more options to play with:-)

LeeE