konqueror problems

Hi!

I have two machines running Debian GNU/Linux sid. I have konqueror installed on
both of them and also netscape with plugins. But the problem is konqueror works
with plugins only on one machine, while on the other it allways asks me weather
to save the file the plugin should run, and there is an message on the page
saying the plugin could not load the object.

Has anyone expirienced this? Anything similar? Both machines have same
versions, same configs everyting is the same, but they don't work the same :/

Here is what I have installed from kde packages:
 dpkg -l |grep -i kde
ii  kde-i18n-sl    2.1.0-3        sl i18n files for KDE
ii  kdebase-crypto 2.1-final-2    KDE core applications (Crypto modules)
ii  kdebase-libs   2.1.0.1-3      KDE libraries amd modules for kdebase
ii  kdelibs3       2.1.0.1-4      KDE core libraries (runtime files)
ii  kdelibs3-crypt 2.1-final-2    KDE core libraries (Crypto Modules)
ii  konqueror      2.1.0.1-3      KDE's advanced File Manager, Web Browser and
ii  libkonq3       2.1.0.1-3      Core libraries for KDE's file manager
ii  libmimelib1    2.1-final-1    mime libraries needed for some KDE applicati

When I ran konqueror on a site that uses a flash plugin this is all it spit on
the console:
 konqueror http://www.neonatus.net
kdecore (KProtocolManager): ERROR: Protocol  not found
Unknown child process 32571 died
Unknown child process 32575 died

I hope anyone can help me.

THX in advance!