Re: can't print from acroread

> On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Roberto Diaz wrote:
>
>What is the result if after trying to print you make an lpq, can you see
>your job in the queue?

Due to the problem, I discovered "printop" which graphically monitors
printers and queues run by lprng.  Nothing ever appears in the
queue as far as I can tell.  When the printer was busy printing another
user's job, I started something from the command line just to ensure I
could see something.  Sure enough, one job waiting.  Then tried
the job again from with in acroread.  The second job never appeared.

> And.. what is your printer command you have selected in acroread?

In the printer command field is "/usr/bin/lpr".

--
Paul Yeatman       (858) 534-9896        pyeatman@ucsd.edu