Re: Reboot only w/ mouse - SOLVED

Interesting,

Built a new amd 700 for a friend here. Her keyboard just dies spontaniously.
It's also a dell... I'm gonna fix it with my big hammer later when I present
her a new Cheep generic keybaord.....

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145